Friday, August 21, 2015

Back to School: Desk Organization/ 2015 Semester Goals



  This was my first week of school so I've been very busy getting everything ready, that includes organizing my work spaces. A few days ago I took on the task of organizing my desk. It was quite the mess.
1) Once bookshelf now catchall of random things.
2) Cluttered work area
3)Mail piled up needing filed
4) Another catch all
    As you can see I let it get really out of hand. So lets look at how I fixed it!

 1) An actual bookshelf dusted and reset
2) A work area that can actually be used
3) Only important mail and books
4) Notebooks and desk calender
  Well isn't that much better. Having a clean workspace makes the start of a new semester much easier. 

Something I've never done, but wanted to do this year is write down my goals for the semester. So because the semester just started I thought I'd add my goals to this post. Hopefully having it here will make me work harder for it. 
My Fall semester 2015 Goals:
-Make the Deans list
-Keep organized
-Don't procrastinate 
-Work hard on my art

So there you have it my goals not a lot but hopefully achievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment