Sunday, September 13, 2015

Monthly Motivation

   Every month I choose a quote that will inspire me to keep me working on my goals for the month. For me I'll get to a point in the month where I feel down about myself because I'm not doing what I should be. So I look to this quote to get me back in gear. Starting this month I'm going to share the quote that inspires me for the month. I hope with it, it will also inspire you.


    This quote hits home for me. Recently I've been getting overwhelmed with everything. however every night I still sit and think about all the things I want to do and start to beat myself  up for not putting in the effort to get it done.
     I chose this quote for this month to help me get over feeling like I can't accomplish all of my monthly goals and projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment