Monday, August 10, 2015

Back to School: New Semester, New Start

It's that time of the year again. In just a week or two students everywhere will be heading back to school and I am no exception. Back to school is one of my favorite times of the year. I think I may have a problem when it comes to school supplies. But if your anything like me when the back to school section appears in the stores your starting your supply list. Because I love this time of year and have quite a few years of experience with it, I thought I'd share my tips and tricks with you.

Today I'll be going into what I do to get ready for the new semester. By now all your classes should be set, and you're looking forward to a new exciting, and BETTER semester. I know I am!

The first thing I do when it hits August is scroll through Pintrest for interesting D.I.Y.'s,and other school related posts to keep me inspired. You know because when you get to the end of summer you're so totally bored with it, right?

The next few things I do as the first day approaches, is to print my schedule, and order my textbooks. Shopping for the rest of the supplies I need is shortly after. Check back for another post all about textbooks and supplies.

Now that you have your schedule set, your supplies ready and textbooks ordered, it's time for organizing. I love to organize all my things before school starts so that I start the semester with a clean area. I not only clean and organize my desk but also all my book shelves and my closet. After I've gotten my work area and room squared away I like to tackle getting my agenda ready for the semester by adding in any dates I already know like holiday's and start and end times.

This is a basic overview of what I do to get ready for the semester. Check back all this month for in depth posts on everything you'd need for back to school.


       Hope you enjoyed if you have any other ways to get ready for school I'd love to hear. Just leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment